Friday 3 January 2014

Stupid Fupping Leg.

Left leg's still naffed.

Wanted to do Belle Vue's Hit The Trail race on Sunday (5th), for the 3rd year running but that ain't gonna happen. I've also got a refund on the way for Trigger (Marsden - Edale) fell race which is on the 12th. I don't think it'd be good to run twenty odd miles even if my leg comes right.
Very good of the organisers offering a refund to those who decide to drop out. It's a brill race, and I'm saying that after one of my worst runs ever on the inaugural race. Wanted to prove myself on that race now I'm fitter, it'll have to wait until 2015.

Just keeping going with the 3 mile round trip running to the gym. Hopefully it'll come right in a week or so. In the meantime I'm working my core and arms.

It's probably good timing to be injured as I can't skive too much from revising for my pharmacology and pathology exams in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment